Juvo is a full-service web design, digital marketing, content creation and video production company. We’re looking for a Senior Web Designer who is an energetic self-starter that is proficient in modern responsive web design, UX/UI design and HTML/CSS coding, an individual who thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere with an ability to be flexible under pressure. The perfect candidate must consider branding, photography requirements, marketing, SEO and video when developing new digital presences. As such, this person will need to maintain good communication with clients as well as working within the Juvo team in order to achieve our numerous goals.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and managing new and existing client website projects as well as designing and guiding several internal website projects. We’re looking for someone who has creative ideas, designs visually stunning sites that convert users. Sites that have super functionality and work seamlessly across all devices. This person should be up to date with current design and development trends as well as software platforms including AI.
The candidate must have knowledge and expertise of WordPress. Magento a Plus. Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Figma and Sketch, InDesign is also a plus. The perfect candidate must be able to work independently and also take direction and be able to handle multiple projects at once. They will also need to be able to oversee projects from the initial pitch to client, wireframing of the entire site, and final testing of functionality across multiple devices. As such, they must have strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure all requirements are understood by the Juvo team and any developers involved in the project.
Minimum Skills Needed:
- A very strong portfolio of previous design work.
- 6 to 10 years studio experience.
- Ability to design custom websites from concept to completion.
- Responsive lead design.
- UI/UX experience a must have.
- Superhuman proficiency in html and css
- Write detailed project briefs for the development team.
- Communicate well with both in-house and external developers.
- Have skills in visual design and the interactive design process.
- Comfortable in print design (Business cards, brochures, and more).
- Heavy WordPress experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects.
- Suggesting new software for design and web development.
- Experience in updating and maintaining several websites.
- Ability to troubleshoot when problems arise.
If you are the right candidate and are excited to take the lead on bespoke web design projects, please submit you CV, a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job, and most importantly a strong portfolio of previous work.
If no Portfolio, then do not apply.
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Strong portfolio and can-do attitude
- Degree preferable but Strong portfolio will do suffice
- Web design: 6 years+