We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to join the growing team at Juvo.
Juvo is a busy web design and development agency based in The Digital Hub on Thomas Street in Dublin 8. We work with a large number of clients, across a wide range of industries and sectors. We have a broad range of skills in house, from content production professionals, web developers and designers and we work on projects of all sizes for both SMEs and large multinationals.
The ideal candidate for this job will have excellent knowledge of, and passion for all things digital. Ideally, they will hold some marketing qualifications, but more importantly – they will have a proven track record of delivering results in both large and small scale campaigns for brands in both Ireland and the UK.
They will be comfortable working as part of a larger team on certain projects, but also be able to take initiative and manage smaller campaigns on their own. Having a can do attitude won’t hurt, but being customer focused and friendly will go a long way.
The right person will be involved in driving customers strategies as well as our own in house marketing requirements. They will be involved in pre-sales and sales meetings on an ongoing basis.
The candidate will be across SEO, PPC, social media, Strategy, Analytics, Lead Gen, Content to name a few. Familiarity with WordPress is essential, with knowledge of other CMS systems preferable.
Salary range: €45-55k
The package for this role will be commensurate with experience, with other benefits available.
Minimum Skills Needed:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar marketing management role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Digital Creative Agency, demonstrating a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Degree-level education in marketing, business, or related field.
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in marketing, digital marketing, or advertising.
- High level of proficiency in using WordPress and other CMS systems for website management and content publishing.
- Experience with Magento, Shopify and other platforms would be an advantage, especially for managing e-commerce websites.
- Very strong expertise and background in SEO, PPC, and social media marketing.
- Analytical mindset and a results-driven approach to measure and optimise marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Excellent client-facing and client management skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Tools Experience Required:
- Proficient with WordPress as a minimum for creating Lead Gen sites
- MS Office suite, Google Suite, Zoom, Hootsuite, Slack, Jira
- MOZ, SEM Rush, Screaming frog, Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- FB & LinkedIn Ad Manager, Google AdWords and Bing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mail chimp and other email marketing software
- Planning brand campaigns and strategies with wider digital team
- Executing marketing campaigns across a wide range of objectives: Conversion, awareness, leads etc.
- Audit, review and analyses reports and optimise campaign activity to meet campaign objectives, budgets and KPIs
- Managing delivery of campaigns and asset requirements with creative teams
- Creating post-campaign reports for clients and taking them through them
- Measure, Analyse and report on website performance.