We require an Accounts Person or Bookkeeper to keep our Xero Accounting Systems up to date.
The below list is not exhaustive and may change or develop depending on the needs of the business.
- This will require raising both Purchase Invoices and Sales Invoices
- Entering Sales Receipts and Purchase Payments.
- Completing Bank Reconciliations weekly.
- Completing Cashflow reports.
- Producing Aged Debtors reports and chasing Debtors for Payments (Credit Control).
- Lieasing with Accountancy firm to complete Vat and PAYE requirements monthly.
- Managing Holiday requests from Employees.
- Tracking Job costs Budget verses Actual.
- Reporting on Productivity of staff and contractors.
- Assisting with General Office Administration tasks.
- Assistance with other tasks as they arrise such as Quotes / Tenders, etc.
We believe the above requirement is either 1 or 2 days a week initially and could expand if required
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: €15.00-€25.00 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus