Business Development Manager to develop and grow our Digital business in the key areas of Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing, Content Creation, bespoke development requirements. You will work closely with the Managing Director and the Digital Team at Juvo to create and close new business opportunities in the Irish / UK and International marketplace.
The below list is not exhaustive and may change or develop depending on the needs of the business.
- To seek out and develop customers for our Digital Services and Software Offerings.
- Support one of our Golden Rules “Win, retain and develop profitable clients”
- To call and prospect new customers across multiple sectors in the Irish & UK market. The focus for role is however hunting and securing new business
- A minimum of 50% of your time will be spent prospecting new customers
- To nurture and develop existing client relationships
- To partake in (pre-qualified) RFQ process for national and international business.
- To lead and create tender responses
- To support inside sales, marketing and product manager in acquiring new customers
- To be aware of and report on any competitive activity
- To make and work to a planner that will enable customers and potential accounts to be effectively and efficiently covered
- To maintain accurate sales information records via HubSpot
- To report regularly on weekly sales activity and business developments
- To provide a service to the designated area in the most cost effective manner possible
- To enhance company image and profile
- To meet all relevant sales targets assigned by the Managing Director
- To partake in company meetings
- To liaise with the Sales & Marketing Team as well as the Operations Team
- To lead and create sales presentations as and when required
- 5+ Years of proven sales experience in I.T. Sales with good knowledge of Digital
- Excellent Committed Customer Service Skills in line with our values
- Target Driven and passionate in line with our values
- Excellent presentation skills
- Tender documentation and administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build trust with our customers in line with our values.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including hubspot.com or best in class CRM solutions
- Proven commercial-negotiating skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as team player
- Contributes continuous improvement and innovated suggestions in line with our values
- Capable of maintaining performance in a pressured environment
- Flexible, confident, positive, persuasive, honest, reliable
- Methodical, well organized
- Full clean drivers licence
Industry | Information Technology & Service
- Salary 55k plus – Negotiable depending on experience.
- OTE upwards of 100k
- Yearly Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Company Share option